lunes

Esta canción me la paso Ley, hoy la escuche y levanto un mucho el ánimo
Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes Song:
Can´t you see that it´s just raining There ain´t no need to go outside
But Baby You hardly even notice When I try to show you this Song it´s meant to keep you From doing what you?re supposed to Like waking up too early Maybe we could sleep in I´ll make you banana pancakes.
Pretend like it´s the weekend now And we could pretend it all the time Can´t you see that it´s just raining There ain´t no need to go outside But just maybe, hala ka ukulele Mama made a baby I really don´t mind the practice Because you´re my little lady Lady, lady love me Because I love to lay here lazy We could close the curtains Pretend like there?s no world outside And we could pretend it all the time Can´t you see that it´s just raining There ain´t no need to go outside.
Ain´t no need, ain´t no need Can´t you see, can´t you see Rain all day and I don´t mind Telephone singing, ringing, it´s too early Don´t pick it up We don´t need to We got everything we need right here And everything we need is enough It´s just so easy When the whole world fits inside of your arms Do we really need to pay attention to the alarm Wake up slow, wake up slow But baby, you hardly even notice When I try to show you this Song it´s meant to keep you From doing what you´re supposed to Like waking up too early Maybe we could sleep in I´ll make you banana pancakes.
Pretend like it´s the weekend now And we could pretend it all the time Can´t you see that it´s just raining There ain´t no need to go outside Ain´t no need, ain´t no need Rain all day and I really really really don´t mind Can´t you see, can´t you see We´ve got to wake up slow.

No hay comentarios.: